In person, I thank people profusely – almost annoyingly, for the littlest things (that extra roll on my tray at Panera – thank you). But in my blog, through Twitter, and FriendFeed, I tend to talk too much without stopping to say, “Wow, thanks for the inspiration, trust, hope, friendship, faith… whatever.”
So, below is a list of people I’d like to just simply send a BIG Brand Chef hug out to. Without these people, the TRUE Brand of The Brand Chef (Andrew B. Clark) wouldn’t exist.
- Mike Sansone – “The Blogfather” I had a hard time trying to figure out if this hug went into the professional or personal category. Mike has been a friend and an inspiration. I look forward to learning from him on so many levels – it’s frightening.
- Mark True – “The Brand Warrior” Mark is also a friend and a mentor. He started me on this journey to becoming The Brand Chef. I revel in his success and marvel at his passion.
- Mike Wagner – For opening my eyes with my first book – a journey that will never end, my friend.
- Everyone at Love Scott & Associates – For having faith in me when I didn’t.
Blogs I make sure I visit (almost) daily:
- Terry Starbucker – Ramblings from a Glass Half Full
- Angela Maiers – Angel Maiers Educational Services
- Chris Wilson – Marketing Fresh Peel
- Paul Williams – Idea Sandbox
- Drew McLellan – Drew’s Marketing Minute
- Doug Mitchell – CreateWOWMedia
- Andy Nulman – POW! Right Between They Eyes
- Steve Woodruff – SickyFigure
- Michael Libbie – Insight Cubed Advertising & Communications
- Lyn Chamberlin – The Brand Dame
- Dean Hunt – Dean Hunt .com
- Mitch Mathews – Big Dream Gathering
- the folks at the Can I Sit With You blog
- Derek Semmler – The Man Page
Personal HUGs go to:
- Sharon Clark (my wife) @sharclark36 – for obvious reasons – but most of all for making my heart sing.
- My kids… Duh.
- My Parents – ALL of them. — One Mom, One Dad, One Step-dad, Two Step-moms.
- My brothers and sisters – count the parents and average that x2… yikes. (here’s just two of them: Pat – @pclark66 and Adam – @bigfoottattoo)
Without ALL of you, my personal brand would be nothing.
If you’re not on the list and think you should be (I know I’ve forgotten a BUNCH of people), then let me know… I’m feeling pretty huggie today…
BIG HUGS from The Brand Chef!
Andrew B. Clark
The Brand Chef
P.S. — I wrote this post in complete contrast to last week’s post. It may be due to the ample amount of caffeine to lack of sleep ratio that I’m working on right now. Or maybe it’s because I’m streaming Johnny Nash’s “I Can See Clearly Now” through my last.fm library. Who knows? But I thought today would be a good day to send out a BIG Brand Chef hug to some of those that – simply put – DESERVE it.