Subscribe1

Archive for the Community Category

Word-Of-Mouth At Light Speed

Having worked in the restaurant industry through most of my adolescence and into my early 20’s, I was well aware of the old adage that went something like: If a single upset customer tells 10 friends about an unsatisfactory experience, it’s conceivable those 10 friends could perpetuate

FEED ME MORE! >>

Courtesy Shouldn’t Be Seasonal

Yeah, yeah… “Thanksgiving” posts abound… So, thank you. Thank you, and you, and you… It seems simple enough, right? (Warning…  ranting ahead…) I’ve noticed that’s a statement that gets overlooked these days.  In our culture of instant gratification and “It’s all about me…  or what YOU can

FEED ME MORE! >>

YAY, Twitter Lists… Now What?

What does the recent addition of  Twitter Lists mean to you?  It’s another enhancement for Twitter, sure, but what does it mean to your daily social media routine?  That question was asked at the Central Iowa Blogger’s (#CIB) meet-up this morning. At #CIB, the conversations revolve around

FEED ME MORE! >>

Competition, Cooperation In Social Media – What A Week!

When it comes to a little friendly competition, I’m all game.  I love the challenge.  I love the strategy.  And obviously, my friends over at Lessing Flynn advertising agency, think the same way. At the end of what was an extremely busy social media week for Central

FEED ME MORE! >>

Are You Listening?

How do social media tools work within your marketing plan?  Have you thought of how to integrate Twitter into your public relations strategy?  Is your employer brand reflected properly on LinkedIn?  Can social media augment all of these practices? All very valid questions… At this week’s Greater

FEED ME MORE! >>

Socially Responsible?

I LOVE social media.  It’s the wild west in cyberspace. Not only can I post anything I want on this blog, my Facebook account, my Twitter account(s) or any number of other outlets (look to the right) I subscribe to; but I can search and monitor (virtually)

FEED ME MORE! >>

It’s Good Business, And It’s All About People.

Do you know anyone that you’d call a “Go-Getter?” Yeah, that guy/gal that always seems to be working on getting results at virtually any cost?  Sure, I know ’em quite well. I know, because I have always been one… A “do-er,” as one employer labeled me.  I

FEED ME MORE! >>

Are You Ready For Socialnomics™?

Explain to your parents the fascination you have with social media.  Better yet, explain the advantages of social media MARKETING to a company CEO, CFO, CMO or any number of other CxO’s.  They’ll stare at you like some kind of snake oil salesman. Better yet, give them

FEED ME MORE! >>

Campaigning For “Youville” – Telling VS. Talking

Are you successful in social media campaigning? Look around you.  Is there anyone else with you?  Is there anyone even near you? Okay…  I say that somewhat figuratively.  But think about it.  Are you TELLING others about your business, your industry, politics, dreams, fears, or aspirations? Or

FEED ME MORE! >>

Will Tweet For Food

Ran across this great story from CNN on a New York gourmet catering service that is utilizing Twitter to update customers and followers on everything from the hours of operation, to specials, even WHERE the truck will be at any given moment! I just have to say

FEED ME MORE! >>
Page 3 of 41234

Join The Brand Chef In The Social Media Stew

connect with The Brand Chef subscribe to The Brand Chef's RSS Feed Follow The Brand Chef on Twitter Join The Brand Chef on Facebook What does The Brand Chef StumbleUpon? See some of The Brand Chef's Photgraphy Contact The Brand Chef Back to the Home page

Looking for GREAT Marketing Communications?

Marketing Communications Company Des Moines Iowa

Testimonials

TheBrandChef is about as well rounded marketer as you can get. He can design, strategize, analyze, and execute on any size marketing project from web to video and more. Andy Brudtkuhl

Contact The Brand Chef

Andrew B. Clark, The Brand Chef
p: 515.257.6584
e: thebrandchef@gmail.com